If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Oman, please call the Dubai Assistance Centre on +971 4 601 8777
International SOS opened its office in Muscat in 2014 to support the Oil & Gas industry, corporate clients and individual members in the region. We offer actionable insights and unparalleled services with full medical and security advice, emergency help, and evacuation services. Our regional Assistance Centre in Dubai provides operational and logistics support to members in the Sultanate of Oman.
International SOS specialises in providing medical services in the Middle East. We offer:
- Medical Staffing: medical staff including doctors, nurses, medics, and occupational and public health experts
- Procurement: arranging the provision of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, and medical consumables
- Training: medical training to doctors, medics, as well as non-medical personnel
- Consulting: corporate health, Occupational Health, and public health consulting to develop and manage international health programmes
- Occupational Health: programmes to help examine and minimise risk in the workplace
- Safety, Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Risk (SOHER) is International SOS’ unique tri-service Solution comprising Safety, Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Risk management. The aim of these services is to enhance the health, safety and wellbeing of workers whilst safeguarding the wider community and environment. By supporting clients safety, occupational hygiene, and environmental needs, International SOS is able to identifying and quantifying their SOHER risks, develop management and mitigation strategies, ensuring both regulatory compliance & enhanced performance.