Information on courses offered at our Training Academy.
|Basic Emergency First Aid Certificate 1 day
● Designed for the lay person to give an excellent overview of the basic principles of dealing with an emergency and first aid response.
● Ideal for individuals, nannies, drivers, house help or any person wanting basis first aid skills.
● It is recommended renewal annually – valid for one year.
| First Aid Advanced Certificate 3 days
● Designed to provide participants with practical knowledge and skills to perform basic first aid principals in the place of work, under the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations.
● Price, dates and specific work hazards to be specified and discussed on booking.
● Ideal for companies and our corporate clients who require a high standard of first aid to be maintained for occupations health and safety purposes.
● Renewal done by doing the refresher training course every 3 years.
| First Aid Advanced Refresher Certificate 1 day
● Designed to update those who have previously attended the initial First Aid work certificate, 3 day course.
● Price, dates, specific work hazards to be specified and discussed on booking.
● Recommended renewal done by refreshers every 3 years.
It is also very important to have a well-stocked first aid kit available at home, in your car at all times and even when travelling outside of the major cities in Ghana. WARA does stock some first aid kits. Our team can also advise you on the contents of your existing kits to ensure they have all you need. All Information regarding First Aid Kits, trainings enquiries and bookings:
email@example.com or our landline during office hours: 0302 781258