The Classic Plan provides registered members with the following services, products and procedures in Accra.
|Medical coordination centre||Telephone access to WARA’s 24/7 medical coordination centre for all Members.|
|Ground ambulance retrieval||The Subscription fees include the cost of:
• A 24/7 Western-standard intensive care unit transport ambulance callout, Member treatment and ambulance transfer within a fifty (50) kilometres radius of Accra (starting point to be WARA’s Accra city base).
• The treatment of a Member, limited to the treatment of such Member, as deemed medically appropriate by WARA’s medical personnel, at the pickup/incident location and during the ground ambulance transfer of such Member up to the point of arrival at the relevant medical facility.
• All medications and consumables used to treat the Member at the pick-up point/incident location and during the ground ambulance transfer of such Member up to point of arrival at the relevant medical facility.
|Access to WARA’s in-country patient evacuation services||All fees relating to the primary in-country evacuation of a Member (if medically required using a fixed wing aircraft or ground ambulance) will be charged back to the Subscriber on a ‘fee-for-service’ basis according to WARAs applicable schedule of fees, from time to time.
(Note: This excludes all ground ambulance Member treatment and transfer for the first fifty (50) kilometres, which is covered as described in paragraph 2 above).
|Subscription fees include access to WARA’s clinic in Accra||All Services that are available in WARA’s clinic in Accra and rendered to a Member in such clinic will be charged back to the Subscriber on a ‘fee for service’ basis. The following Services are available to Members at WARA’s clinic in Accra on a ‘fee for service’ basis:
• Primary care and general practitioner consultations;
• Emergency care;
• Specialist consultations (i.e., paediatricians, dieticians, orthopaedic, psychologist and psychiatrist);
• Access to a two (2) bed emergency room and one (1) private ward and one (1) semi-private ward;
• Laboratory services;
• Referrals and access to accredited third party medical clinics and providers in Accra; and
• A pharmacy.
|Access to WARA’s occupational health services||All occupational health services rendered to a Member in WARA’s clinic in Accra will be charged back to the
Subscriber on a ‘fee for service’ basis. A list of occupational health services available at WARA’s clinic in Accra are listed below:
• UKOA offshore medical;
• Customised pre-employment medicals according to the Subscriber’s requirements;
• Customised periodic medicals according to the Subscriber’s requirements;
• Customised exit medicals according to the Subscriber’s requirements;
• Return to work/fitness assessment; and
• Visa/school medical screenings.